How we collect your data
With your explicit consent we can collect elements of personal identification regarding you, like your full name, telephone number, e-mail address, information about the services you choose or similar, when you request a service, when you send us your queries via our website, and when you are choosing to contact us through our live chat platform. We are using Google Analytics on our service and when you are visiting our websites, we might receive certain information about you, as described below. We shall not send any e-mail advertising messages without your explicit consent. However, we might send you e-mail messages regarding your former contact with us about a service we provide or in case you will be requesting information from us about the performance of our service/contract.
How we manage your Data
Kallisto Corfu Resorts allows for its users to correct, change, add or delete data and information that have been collected by Kallisto Corfu Resorts. If you choose to delete information, Kallisto Corfu Resorts will act in order to delete this information from its files shortly.
How we use your Data
- We use the information we collect with your consent in order to operate, to maintain our website, to perform our contract with you (room reservation, cancelation of room reservation etc) and to answer your queries and concerns.The legal basis is article 6, para.1, points a), b) and f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- With your consent, we use the information we collect in order to send marketing communications to our newsletter. The legal basis is article 6, para1, point a) of the GDPR.
- We use as well the information we collect in order to help the parties to cooperate with us. The legal basis is article 6, para 1, points a) and f) of the GDPR.
- Personal Information : Kallisto Corfu Resorts will not lease or sell personal information to sites. We may store data that are not under Kallisto Corfu Resorts’s direct control (for example, to servers or databases located with hosting providers).
- Non-personally identifiable information: We may share non-personal information with interested third parties (like anonymous usage data, reference pages/ output pages and URL addresses, platform types, clicks number etc.) and use patterns for certain services and the services of our partners. These results constitute exclusively non-personal information.
Third party access
Kallisto Corfu Resorts will not lease or sell your personal information to others and it will not share (except from the reasons stated at the present notice) your personal data to third parties.
We store information to locations outside the direct control of Kallisto Corfu Resorts, to servers or databases that are located with hosting providers. Our hosting provider does not have access to your personal data.
How we protect your Data.
The information we collect through Kallisto Corfu Resorts can be stored and processed in Europe. If you are in the European Union or in the European Economic Area, we would like to inform you that we will not transfer information, included your personal data, to any country outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
Kallisto Corfu Resorts has the protection of privacy and personal data against malicious activity as its top priority: i) It has obtained a valid safety certificate from cPanel, Inc Certification Authority concerning our website safety, ii) Kallisto Corfu Resorts and its partners use the latest up to date Firewall and Antivirus programs.
Although Kallisto Corfu Resorts tries hard to protect your privacy and your data, it can neither ensure nor guarantee the safety of any information you have transferred to Kallisto Corfu Resorts nor ensure that your information in Kallisto Corfu Resorts could not be accessed (revealed, altered or destroyed) from third parties, who can hack in to any of our standard physical, technical or administrative guarantees. When you insert sensitive information (like your connection credentials) in our registration or order forms, we encrypt these information using SSL technology (Secure Sockets Layer), as well as other related technologies available in WordPress. Nevertheless, there is no Internet transmission method or digital storage method, which can be described as 100% safe. Consequently, we cannot guarantee ultimate safety.
In case your personal data have been violated, Kallisto Corfu Resorts will notify the concerned parties immediately, according to the existing legislation.
Your personal rights
According to the GDPR, your rights are the following.
- A) right to information: the involved party can be informed through the existing Personal Data Protection Policy and the Terms of Service about the collection, usage and processing of data by us.
- B) right to access: the involved party has the right to access the data we collect concerning his/her person, for as long as we store them. We face your access requests according to the GDPR (a month after your request has been made).
- C) right to correction: Kallisto Corfu Resorts permits the users correction, alteration, limitation of processing, addition or deletion of data and information given to Kallisto Corfu Resorts.
- D) right to deletion: see above (C)
- E) right to limitation of processing: see above (C)
- F) right to portability
- G) right to objection and
- H) right to not subject your data to automated decision making, including alterations.
You have also the right to complain to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/), in case you sense that there is a problem concerning the way we handle your data.
According to the EU and EU-US Protection of Personal Data Authorities, Kallisto Corfu Resorts is pledged to settle complaints concerning privacy and the collection or usage of your personal data.
Retention of your data.
(i) In case you make a reservation or you ask for services via our website, we will store your information for as long as it takes to offer you these services and until the prescription of any legal claims. We will store and use your data as necessary, in order to comply with our legal obligations, to settle disputes and to enforce our agreements.
(ii) In case you contact us via our website platform, we will store your data for a necessary period of time, but not for more than two (2) years after the submission of your question.
(iii) In case you contact us for a job application, we will store your data for as long as it takes to offer you services and until the prescription of any legal claims.
Protection of children’s Personal Data
The protection of children’s privacy is especially important. Thus, Kallisto Corfu Resorts does not store or ask for personal data for children under the age of 13.
Links to other websites
Changes to our Protection of Personal Data Policy
All changes of this Policy apply when they are published in this website. When we change our Policy in a substantial way, we will inform you via email or with a warning notification in our website, before the change applies and each user will be notified for the admission date on the bottom of this page or with other means.